Amplificateur intégré Musical Fidelity NuVista 800
Superbe ampli qui pilotera facilement la plupart des enceintes.
En excellent état 
Un ensemble de lampes NuVista de remplacement neuves est également inclus .
Avec emballage/boîte . 

2700€

12870867658?profile=RESIZE_710x12870869062?profile=RESIZE_710x12870867100?profile=RESIZE_710x

Vous devez être membre de Club Hifi pour ajouter des commentaires !

Join Club Hifi

Votes 0
M'envoyer un e-mail lorsque des personnes répondent –

Réponses

• EUVRARD,

I write from Australia to advise that this person is a THIEF and FRAUD.He has stolen more than 1800 euros from me and refuses to return MY MONEY to me.

We had an arrangement which he now refuses to comply with...I SUSPECT THAT HE DOES NOT EVEN OWN  THIS AMPLIFER AS THE ACTUAL AMPLIFIER IS LOCATED IN THE UK...YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP FROM THIS LIAR.

AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU ONLY COMMUNICATE VIA HIFI CLUB.

• Fabrice

Vous vendez plusieurs amplis avec des photos d'environement different, vous n'etes pas joignables au téléphone, comment s'assurer que vous êtes sérieux ?

• Bonjour Fabrice

De retour de congés et n'yanat pas mon MdP, impossible de vous contacter

Vous avez un MP

Jérôme

• Fabrice, you will have to direct me through this website as I am not familiar with the procedures and cannot find your friend  request.No French does not help...

request.no in parked
    • Contact me by email, it's easier: fabriceeric847@gmail.com

Thanks 

• Dear Fabrice,

Hello from sunny Australia. I would like to know if you are prepared to post this amplifier to Australia. I will pay all costs on top of your asking price of 2700€. I have had numerous items posted from the UK over the years without any dramas.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Ken Greentree

• Please accept my friend request so that we can communicate properly. Thanks 

• Of course a shipment is possible, I have the box and the packaging. I am used to shipping and receiving amplifiers too.

• dear fabrice

• Bonjour

Un enlèvement sur place est-il possible ?

D'avance merci

This reply was deleted.